Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting Better

After a couple weeks of resting, I got out of the house last night. We were gonna go mall walking, but I finally had to tell Hubby I was done after a half lap. At least I'm doing stuff again. Good thing , too, becasue I have a presentation tom. for a client.
The good thing about being confined to the apartment was that I found out that yes, I can hang out by myself and still have fun. It took me a while , but I finally could embrace my solitude. I call it "finding my happy."
Everyone gets so scared of being bored or alone, but you can be creative and find things to do and have fun even if you are all alone for weeks. It also gives you time to think and you get insight on things you normally wouldn't if you were distraccted by society. That's my take on it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so very important for everyone to learn to enjoy their own company, so I'm happy to hear you've found your happy!

    ReplyDelete

Say what?