Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wow!

I may have been living under a rock for the past few years. I've been web surfing and am just amazed by how many blogs there are on BPD and Selective Mutisim. And so many people speak from there hearts-it's great and reassures me that I'm not in this thing alone!
I have been sick the last three days with some sort of cold and have cabin fever like nobody's business. I went to the doctor yesterday and got tons of antibiotics plus a painful shot. Right now, the main problem is my nose is running like a faucet, but at least I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday. I was so miserable , I hoped somone would shoot me. It was baaaad. I need to get out of the house today. I might bring along two boxes of kleenex, but I have to get out of this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?