Monday, September 15, 2008

Saw my therapist

today. We talked about my not wanting to get up, then sleeping until the afternoon. She suggested that on days I don't work, to tell my husband my next days plans. Then , that might motivate me. She also suggested if I got up to go the bathroom or somehitng, to take a shower, then I'd probably feel like NOT going back to bed. I"m definately going to try these things. I need to get out of the house and moving on days I don't work. I know that if I walk early in the morning, i get all kinds of idead for plans to do for the rest of that day. Yep, getting up is very crucial, especially since the weather has beeen kind of chilly here and all you want t o do is snuggle back under the covers.

1 comment:

  1. I think those are great ideas. I also have been known to set myself detailed to-do lists and cross out the items methodically as I complete them. I have ALSO been known to have a weekly schedule, which is not my favourite thing at all, but it does help on those days it's extra hard to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?