Monday, October 26, 2009

wee tidbits about myself

1. I cuss like a sailor.

2. My mom called me "Reffers" when I was little. I don't know why.

3. I hate having my hair wet. However, I don't own a blowdryer, 'cuz I hate that feeling more(blowdrying my hair.)

4. I've only had my nails manicured once in my life (for my wedding)

5. I don't own any designer clothes.

6. I was raised Catholic, but left the Catholic church five years ago.

7. I hate cleaning the shower/tub. I don't mind cleaning the toilet, though.

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. The flag looks nice on you.

    1. I was never a potty mouth, my sister took care of that.

    2. Never had a nickname, don't know why

    3. I own a blow dryer, I'm a fag, I think there's a law or something, but I don't use it.

    4. Never had a manicure, never got married (whew)

    5. They have clothes designers? I'm a jeans & boots guy myself so it's actually meaningless.

    6. My parents wisely left me to my own devises. If anyone thinks I'm a mess now, imagine how much worse it could have been with stories of vengeful sky beings and fears of going to hell for even thinking about "that", doesn't matter what "that" is, you thought about it.

    7. I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total potty mouth, too! I really have to watch it some places!

    I've never had a professional manicure or pedicure. I have to keep my nails really short and free of polish because I work around food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. Generally, I don't cuss. I own designer, low end clothes. Ilove your feedback, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?