Monday, October 26, 2009

wee tidbits about myself

1. I cuss like a sailor.

2. My mom called me "Reffers" when I was little. I don't know why.

3. I hate having my hair wet. However, I don't own a blowdryer, 'cuz I hate that feeling more(blowdrying my hair.)

4. I've only had my nails manicured once in my life (for my wedding)

5. I don't own any designer clothes.

6. I was raised Catholic, but left the Catholic church five years ago.

7. I hate cleaning the shower/tub. I don't mind cleaning the toilet, though.

What about you?

3 comments:

  1. I am a total potty mouth, too! I really have to watch it some places!

    I've never had a professional manicure or pedicure. I have to keep my nails really short and free of polish because I work around food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Generally, I don't cuss. I own designer, low end clothes. Ilove your feedback, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?