Friday, November 6, 2009

Challenge

I asked my therpaist today if I could see her in two weeks instead of next week. I've been seeing her once a week so far. She said that we could try it and find out how things go. This is a challenge for me for a few reasons. I have to now be super-uber mindful and on my game. Make myself go to the gym, beware of my emotions, and stay away from my triggers-these are a must. The place I go to for therapy is a private facility, so they don't have a crisis line or anything like that. Tuesday night was really difficult, and I thought all my work was going to go down the toilet. However, I recovered and grew from it.
I hope I can do it-work really hard on my borderline these next two weeks, but I feel pretty positive about it, which always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?