Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm baaack!


Yes! I survived the summer! No stays in the psych ward for me, just a lot of phone calls to crisis numbers. So, that's a big accomplishment. I got a new job in the middle of July as a personal assistant and I couldn't hope for a better job environment, boss, etc. (me very happy!) Still not preggors, but seeing a doctor, well two docs-a obgyn and one that does Neurolink. I'm trying to put the pressure off about the whole baby thing. (very difficult at times) I'm really working on the church thing and increasing my faith. HUbby got a raise and our two year anniversary is this month! That's all for now. Happy thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back and sounding so chipper! Congrats on the new job - I'm happy to hear you found something that is a good fit for you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Say what?