Sunday, September 6, 2009

Feeling better and other stuff

I felt bad about haing my husband watch the kids in the nursery at our church without me this morning, but my throat was killing me. It feels much better now, but I feel really lazy. WE also skipped my uncle's party since it was right after church.
Our two year anniversary is on Tuesday! It feels like we've been married longer than that and sometimes it feels like we just got married last week. It's hard to explain. We're trying for a baby and I see the obgyn Friday, but if I don't get pregnant by next year, I'm thinking about adopting internationally. My mom couldn't get pregnant for eight years and I have ovarian cysts like she did, but I don't have eight years to wait and see what happens. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?