Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I"m ready

for Christmas. With the help of Hubby, we have all of our goodies baked and presents bought and wrappped. Go us! And I only came away with one blister from burning myself making peanut brittle. He will be off work for two and a half weeks, and so will I since the kids will be on Christmas break, so we are planning to go to the gym a lot, maybe go on a short trip, and watch a lot of movies. I'm doing really well on my decrease of Seroqual. I see the pdoc Monday and might be able to decrease it to 150 mg. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it a nice feeling? I got all my stuff done and mailed today and I'm pretty happy about it! Glad you're going to have a nice long break with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you - now sit back and enjoy! :-)

    Rasp xXx

    ReplyDelete

Say what?