Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm going to try to

stay away from my tiggers aka my batshit crazy family. I decided to go back down on my Serouaual to 200, but try really hard to work on my coping skills and just kickin it with Hubby and myslef. I don't need the stress of my mom right now or my dad bitchin about my mom or my sister bitchin about my dad or my other sister just bitchin. I can't be on such low dose of Serouqual if I'm gonna be around that. Whew@ I'm kind of scared becasue Hubby will be signing up for unemployment Mon. He works for a company that makes car parts. They are gonna shut down the plant, but don't know how long. That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you to set boundaries like that! This is the hardest time of year to do it, but it's also the time of year when it's most important.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?