Monday, May 9, 2011

Trying out memes

this one I saw from BPD in OKC
Here goes:
1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring?
yes, almost all of them
2. What worries you most today?
money
3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?
God yes, I couldn't do it.
4. What do you miss about the 80's?
being an innocent child/having all kinds of hope
5. What's going on that you can't understand?
can't think of anything
6. How would I know if you liked me?
I would ask to be your friend on facebook or e-mail you.
7. If you ever won an award, what would it be for?
something to have to do with school
8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done?
I was a karaoke queen!lol
9. What's the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?
peach schnapps with Sprite and yes it was yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?