Saturday, February 5, 2011

update

I have been-cleaning, working, crafting, getting financial stuff straightened out with Hubby, taking care of things.
I have seen so many bpd blogs out there where people are really struggling-going in and out of the hospital, cutting, etc.
Listen fellow borderlines, I know taking care of yourself is hard waaay hard, but if I can do it-you can too! I hate the "gray areas", too. Boredom can be really frightening, I know, but I have decided to end my own personal chaos, 'cause I'd rather be living and dealing with life vs. being treated like a mental patient and acting out like a mental patient. There is hope. It's a long road, but YOU CAN DO IT! Love, Steph

2 comments:

  1. That's very inspiring! Glad to see you're doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl!

    Yes, we can ALL do it. It's hard, it's like crawling over broken glass (as a blog friend once put it) but it IS possible.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?