Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

Well, I worked Monday and Today. Monday night, Hubby and I joined the gym and I went to my first pilates class. Feel the burn! Everyone was really nice and I'm going again on Saturday morning. It felt really goood to work out. We have sticky toffee pudding in the oven, to bring to Hubby's aunts tom, then we're going to my anunt's house the day after Thanksgiving. I"m also going to look into a lightbox, maybe that will help me not sleeep so much. Happy thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a good workout experience. I hope you can get a light box and that it will help you. I've only heard good things about them. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out really does make your whole body and mind feel good anc clear. Try a Spinning class. LOL. I say Spinning cures all woes. Glad you are doing well as we head into the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third the workout thing! It has by far been one of the best things to help me with mood management. I just have to remind myself to keep it up every once and while when I don't feel like going.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?