Friday, November 26, 2010

Time

My therapist says I have way too much free time on my hands and becasue of this, I worry and think too much, basically making myself miserable with my bad thoughts. But what can I do, really? We are in a bit of financial trouble (never buy I bloody house ever!) Car parts are breaking, the cat is getting sick. I want to go to the gym, but that costs money. We cannont afford cable. I have the internet, the cat, my pt job, and church. That's all folks! Everything costs money, seems like. It snowed yesterday. Too much time. I had a job interview and am waiting to hear back. It gets dark at 5pm. I asked Hubby if one could literally be bored to death. I guess I should just sit back and wait ((shudder))I am fat I am fat I am fat.

1 comment:

  1. I have days like this where everything is just too much because it's too little if that makes sense. I don't know what to do with myself so I wander around between various tasks and never finish anything because I just CAN'T. I hope you feel better soon. I have the fat thing at the moment too as I put on weight in hospital, which sucks, other than that, things are okay, hope it's okay for you soon too.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete

Say what?