Wednesday, December 16, 2009

soo...

I'm trying to not freak out about finances. I went to the gym twice this week and made it to work for the third week in a row(something I'm very proud of) I am having the in laws and parents over Saturday and hope I survive. My car is broken again! I can't friggin believe it. Our toilet is broken too. The maintenance guy came to fix it and left to get a part for it, but hasn't come back yet ...Breathe... My selective mutism really took over at bible study last night. I hate groups of people, but hubby likes them. ugg. I need to numb my face for two hours with EMLA for electrolis soon, so that maintenace man better hurry back. I'm pissy, 'cause I think I'm getting my period, so people will just have to deal with it or something. Thank god I have the gym to work out all my anxiety.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Did you just step inside my head? Stupid financial woes. The world would be a much happier place without money, I think. Good luck Saturday with the parents and in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for getting to the gym so regularly!

    I hear you re. the financial stuff. This is the worst time of year for that kind of stress, too.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?