Saturday, June 20, 2009

Keeep me sane!


In order to keep the damn summer depression at bay, I've decided to get myself back to bloggging. I've felt so hopeless today. But, hopefullyt typing some stuff daily will help.
one time in the psych ward, they decreased my anti-anxiety meds waaaaay to much and I was practically climbing the walls. So I made lists of things to make lists of (it was pretty bad lol)
Anywho, I feel completely bored right now and decided to make a list of things I can do(like on the post below) to remind myself that there is stuff out there and I don't have to go to bed. Bear with me.
1.clean (yeah-thanks mom)
2.blog (ta da!)
3.go to the Dollar Tree
4.get a book a the library
5.pay bills (again-yeah! not!)
6.rent a movie from Red Box (0nly a dollar a day) (I'm poor)
7.go for a walk (after it stops raining)
8.play Webkinz
9.bake something
10.make something

Whoo-making it to 10 was hard. I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?